Thursday, August 31, 2006

Norman High v.s. Norman North

WE WIN AGAIN!!!!!!


As a fellow norman high student it was no surprize that we won AGAIN!!!! but this year it took on special meaning. Scott, kyle's brother, was a starter for the offensive line. Which is a big deal!!!! GO SCOTT!!! and for some strange reason i had it off. Hence, why i went to the game. I saw tons of people there. I even saw Matt Tulius, but i found out why he was there. His brother, or maybe a relative is the quarter back. The last name on the guy is tulius. We, (crystal & I) saw ms. hill, and mr. robington. I also saw Kyle's family. I found his mother, and it turned out that his Aunt & Uncle were there. I also saw his sister Katie, and got close enough to the feild to say hi to scott. and would u like to here something sad.....the cheerleaders didn't decorate his house. Isn't that sad!!! They decorated everyone's house except his. Well, I also walked up and down stairs and didn't complain once!!!! (crystal can vouch for me) Then we went over to tabz new apartment, and spent time with her. Yeah tabz and her new apartment!!!!!


WORD OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

agape: In christianity, divine love for humanity, or human love that transcends cutomary boundaries. Agape is the Greek word for love. Today, it is often used to describe an unselfish love that goes beyond sexuality or other worldly concerns.

The nurse's work among the poor and dispossessed seemed rooted, not in a well-meaning and temporary humanitarian instinct, but in a deeper and more profound agape totally unfamiliar to most of us.

Most people who know me realize that the relationship of me and kyle has progressed into a deep and profound agape that is foreighn to most of our highschool friends.


1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and u say agape mou. u just said my love.

fotini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home