Thursday, August 17, 2006

SCHOOL ON MONDAY

and i am totally not ready. i got an email from one of my professors, ms. roslyinn, i had her last semester as well, and she said that although she was happy to see me in her class that i am in the wrong voice and diction class. who knew there was more than one type of 3211 course? and on top of that i went to go see my counslor about this startling news. and she said that ms. roslyinn was probably right and told me took talk to her about what classes i should take next semester. the nerve of that lady. i would have complained or reported her or something but it turns out that she is the wife of the dean. just my luck huh? well good news is that i am seeing ms. roslyinn on monday about my schedule and hopefully i will get into the right classes. or a class. they cancelled half of my classes required for my major. i might have to change majors again!! but we will wait until monday. until then i have all of my school supples with the cinderella and flower them. and i bought new shirts too. and make-up. so i guess i am ready school wise speaking, but i am so not ready for it. mentally i guess.

also on a personal note:

i love my boyfriend. but i now know why ur suppose to marry someone before u live with them. because ur already stuck with them so u can't be mad, at him or the cats!!!!

WORD OF THE DAY!!!!!

adulation: Extreme praise, admiration, or flattery, especially of a servile nature. Adulation is generally taken to describe acclaim and admiration that is out o scope with its object.

Despite great hardship, upheaval, and death resulting from the violent tactics of the secret police, adulation of Stalin continued as though the country was paradise itself.

Despite the hardships that Diana has experienced in school, it is only because of her adulation that she is determined to graduate!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sorry about the major thing. but at least u have ur teacher to help u figure out what to do next. yea that why i think u get married to them first to.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger di hu said...

who r u?

p.s. welcome to my blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home