Monday, August 21, 2006

GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

GOOD NEWS: i got a check for 1,533.60
BAD NEWS: i got a check for 1,533.60 (it's a loan)

i turns out that i qualified for 5,500.00 dollars and i evidently accepted that much. so i have lots of money right now. but the sad part is i have to pay it back with interest

GOOD NEWS: my dad said my car is fixable
BAD NEWS: it's going to cost $700.00

maybe with this new money i have i can by a car. a WORKING car!!!

GOOD NEWS: i have money for a computer
BAD NEWS: my original computer is not salvigable

my computer corroded or something.

GOOD NEWS: i have enrolled in my classes
BAD NEWS: i might not graduate in spring of 08'

that is my goal of when i want to graduate. but i will have to take 5 classes each semster. an intersession course (which i did not want to take) and at least 3 summer classes. this is alot of work. i will see if i can pull it off....but i might graduate in fall of 08' dammit!! which pushes back the wedding too. oh, well fall weddings are overrated right?

GOOD NEWS: it friday and u get to listen to the song of the week
BAD NEWS: u get to listen to the song of the week

p.s. if u comment using annoymouns please write ur name in every time u post. thanks.




p.s. once again i can't see if it's working let me know ya'll!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about i need to fix my pasword but blogspot is bening a pain about that. If u need anything give me a call. fotini

 

Post a Comment

<< Home