Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CONTEST

summer is summer. and i am well....for lack of a better word upset about this bloging world. although i understand about computer problems and moving and life, and blah blah blah. so every week i am going to give u a challenge and u r going to do it. no and's, if's, or but's. or i will personally kick ur butt!!!!!! so ur mission if u choose to except it (and u must) is too post pictures or at least ONE PICTURE that u would like george to have. george (aka j.p.) is leaving us....just like he always wanted to do. ironic isn't it. anyway i want him too remember me forever, and i think he would like to remember u too. if i don't get at least a sorry di, i don't have any pictures i will kick ur butt. u can even give them too me at rachel's party if u don't have a scanner or anyway to post them. anyway so here is my official list.....

TABITHA

SEAN

RACHEL

ELIZABETH

MR. GREENE (and his orchestra)

CRYSTAL

KATHERINE AND THAN (u may count urselves as one...u have my permision)

these are the names of individuals who have commented on my blog. so go forth and make me happy. post/ bring me some pictures. it's for a good cause.

WORD OF THE DAY!!!!!!!

adept: Proficient; expert; highly skilled. Adept refers to someone who is very good at performing a given task.

Hans, an adept formulator of crossword puzzles, somethimes seems to me to have memorized the entire dictionary.

Sometimes Diana is no doubt the most adept person when it comes to being confused and weird.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ooo, I allready have pictures on my blog. And I have this cool new digital camera, so we can take loads of pictures at the party!!! It's perfect. I'm excited:)

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

why can katherine and than count themselves as one, but R and I can not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home