Friday, July 14, 2006

POOR



it's no secret that i am broke. infact i think every single one of us is in one way or another. but i was so poor that i starved myself to death. and even worse i didn't loose any weight. but that's not what i am here to post about today we shall discuss what happens when poor person recieves big paycheck. yeah so i, diana, (aka poor person) recieved big paycheck. how do we convince our selves not to spend it. i went to the grocery store planning to spend 30 dollars. and only had 50 dollars on me. but my groceries added up to be 62 dollars and something that i don't remember cents. it was embarasing to have them void stuff. and i was doing good too. all that extra stuff i got i gave back quite easily. and glad that i only brought 50 dollars with me. but when i had to give back the cookies i had hit my last straw. those animal frosting cookies with sprinkles were on my list. but no, i had to give them back so i could have sandwhiches and hamburgers. oohh i was mad. so i started to go to the bank to get money so i could go back and get my damn cookies. i starved for 4 days i diserve some cookies!!!!! but kyle calls and says i can come up, so i drove up there instead. and i got pizza!!!! i decided pizza and boyfriend makes up for loss of cookies. speaking of boyfriends we decided to go in to a liquor store to try something new. they had a special on crown royal so we got some. and we both decided it was nasty. i like whisky. i like jack. but that crown was awful instead of getting me a buzz it gave me a headache on the first sip. i tried it straight and with pepsi. I KNOW!!!! where's the coke? but kyle has been a good boy and pepsi was cheaper than coke. but yes so after pizza and hanging out he had to go to homework. he had warned me before i got up there that he would have to abandon me to do homework. i told him that it's okay because the premier of project runway comes on tonight!!!! it was a 2 hour premier. anyway i missed the first 20 min of the first episode. at 8 was a preshow on how they picked there canadites. and at 9 was the actual show. but kyle is very good at distracting my so i missed most of the end of the preshow and the beginning of the real show. but luckily the replayed the episode right after they aired it. so i didn't have to get mad. not that i would. so he did homework and then we went to bed around 2. he had to go to school at 9. i left the next day and went to work. i did have a lovely time though. even though i only got to spend 3 waking hours with him....i at least got to see him. and can u believed he asked what i wanted for my anniversary. here's our conversation.
kyle: "so what do you want for your anniversary my sweet?"
diana: "my anniversary?"
kyle: "OUR, our anniversary."
diana: "i don't know baby, something from the heart. suprise me. surprise me like i am surprising you."
kyle:" okay, sweetie......what do you really want?"
diana: "can't you use your brain? can't you get creative?"
kyle: "i am walking into a trap there is no right answer. if i say yes and then use my brain and come up with something you don't like than i will loose. and if i say no to that question and try to please you by getting something you really want than i still loose"

my boyfriend is so weird. he is always coming up with new consperiecies. he sees them everywhere. i think it's because of his mother. but his mother has the talent of reading people's minds. he doesn't have that yet. although he can completely read my mind. it's scary. anyway i think i have rambled long enough. austa la vista BABY!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Tabz said...

hehehe how many different subjects were in that post i lost count

 

Post a Comment

<< Home