Monday, June 19, 2006

100th POST ON THIS BLOG

WELL TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!!!!! 100 POSTS!!!!!! LETS US TAKE A MOMENT AND REMEMBER THE INGENIUSNESS THAT IS DIANA!!!

feburary 16, 2006 okay look at me the first post i wrote
March 1, 2006 i ran out of gas at a gas station with no gas
March 20th remember this
March 26th a second part to a post and it has my favorite quote
"sometimes we cry and sometimes it's pms"
March 31st serious pirate comedy
April 24th di calls black people her slaves
April 27th i respond to liz's blog (my personal favorite post)
May2nd di tells a story about walgreens
May 10th di demonstrates with diagrams and illustrations to tell the world about her car problems
May 14th top ten of the most famous people who should not be famous
May 16th ben stein is replaced on the list for jared the subway guy
June 11th di finds a book that will forever change the word of the day
June 13th i write from stilwater
June 15th i drop my cell phone into a toilet filled with pee
June 17th i hit a mail box
June 20th i write my one-hundredth post

in 5 short months i have written and written. this day shall be remembered and celebrated. now on to the word of the day...............

WORD OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

abstemious = Consuming food and drink in moderations. Those who are abstemious restrict themselves to the bare necessities of life. In a larger sense, the work ca refer to any austere or unassuming lifestyle.

Despite the hardships of his abstemious way of life the monk radiated the confidence that comes with knowing one has chosen the correct path.

3 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!!

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi-ya im new on here. I came upon this website I have found It absolutely useful and its helped me out tons. I hope to contribute and assist other users like its helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Later.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sup im fresh here. I stumbled upon this site I find It very useful and it has helped me tons. I hope to contribute and guide other users like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya Around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home