Saturday, June 10, 2006

THE REAL WORLD

evidently i was suppose to reply to liz's post. but i rather thought that everyone else replied correctly and i agree with all five comments. but crystal is very intrested in what i think, and i am pretty sure others are too so here i go.

first off i have to agree with your book keep. it's quite annoying when someone corrects your grammer. i have known ashley for years and i still want to pull out my invisible gun and shoot her. so i agree with her in a since that it can piss you off especially if it is something that you least expect, or your in a bad mood to begin with.

second she is probably older than you. assuming that this is true. she wants to make you pay. she is older than you therefore smarter and knows better than you. so what is something you say to a child who is know where in your league. "wait until your older" or in this case "this is not the real world"

third she wanted to make you mad and put you in her place. i think she knows exactly what the real world is.....what ever you make of it....but she wanted to make you mad. as mad as you made her. and correct me if i am wrong but i believe she did.

fourth i think we should steal our taxes back and use her as a scape goat.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I don't think I would say that it made me mad, just that I don't believe her. That simply makes her credibility non-existant to me now. Although, I didn't really believed her before since she went on and on about how she did drugs as a kid, and forged grade cards for her parents. Anyhow, so more or less, it was a curiousity question. I don't mean to tell you you're wrong or anything like that, but I'd like to put my perspective out there for you.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger di hu said...

and your perspective is alway appreicated

 

Post a Comment

<< Home