Friday, June 09, 2006

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Is bowling on next wed?

june 14th amf bowling in edmond i will be there

Are you going to start bowling everyday?

no i highly agree with megan. movie or game nights would be great. and we can hold those with whom ever wishes to host them. (like in norman, or edmond, or okc)

Do you hate taxes?

once again i agree with megan. i work full time and every paycheck over $100 dollars is taken from me by the irs. so i now summon all the pirates in the blogging community that we should thwart that evil abomination called the irs and take back what rightfully is ours. ARGH!!!!!

Why does tabitha have to find a new place to live with in two months?

um....good question


Are you white trash?



I am 21% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.




Are you an asshole/bitch?


I am 34% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
I may think I am an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is I am a good person at heart. Yeah sure, I can have a mean streak in me, but most of the people I meet like me.



Are you an evil genius?



I am 66% Evil Genius.
Deceitful & Crazy!
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.

not like tabz...not like tabz....all hail tabz evil genius of the universe!!!



I am 56% Idiot.
Don't Think Right.
I am an idoit. Not as much as most. There are even people out there that annoy the hell out of me. What was I talking about?



Are you ready to go to bed?

yes

3 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Arrrrr!!! Let the thwarting begin!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Tabz said...

how do you know how evil i am i didnt post that quiz? but go ahead and continue with the hailing of me ;)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger FlutinKat said...

Heehee someone passed the quizzes on. Aren't they great?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home