Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I am back

and so i am back from outerspace i just walked into to find you with that dumb look upon your face...........
do you know how amusing it is to have a mib slot machine sing that to you when u get 3 dogs row. the dogs dance too you know. best $0.30 i ever spent.......or ten dollars. how ever you want to look at it. more stories about vegas to come once illistrations of it have been given to me. in the mean time walgreens is getting on my last nerve. i want to add something to alex's list. new people who enter your place of work and try to take over. i don't like him. and i don't hide it. and i have lost about 20 hours of work a week. so i did the only thing i could do. i applied for a second job. i went back to bennigans. i believe they will rehire me. i will know for sure later this week. i am working tomorrow morning. i never work morning shifts, but i switched with somebody. kyle works tomorrow too. he picked up an extra shift. in honor of him financing my spending money on my trip to vegas. i bought him tons of souvieniors. or how ever u spell the blasted word. i bought him a shirt, a keychain, a shot glass, a cool pen that changes color, and a cigar that came in a cool case that said las vegas. owen is furious as usual gone for over 10 days and left him with my sisters. he is sleeping in the bottom drawer of my dresser. but shnickers on the other hand won't leave me alone. oh well u can't choose ur cats. speaking of cats let us have a moment of silence for chewy.....















i have caught up on all blogs and i have caught up on my own. i promise pictures of las vegas. until then....
drink vault!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Tabz said...

YOUR BACK!!! YA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home