Sunday, May 14, 2006

TOP TEN OF THE MOST FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO SHOULD NOT BE FAMOUS

SCROLL DOWN SLOWLY TO READ EACH NAME INDIVIDUALLY





10.Carson daily- TRL?? why is he famous










9. Ryan secresast-American idol my ass









8. Bobby Brown- attempted a music carreer and married a druggie












7. Ben Stein- CLEAR EYES











6. Carrot Top- RED HAIR ( i wish i could be famous for red hair)











5. Vanna White- let me flip letters and wear cute clothes










4. Monika Luinsky-let me have sex and get famous for it













3. Kevin Feterline- let me marry a pop star and get her knocked up twice











2. Dr. phil- why just why is he famous











1. Paris Hilton- um...yeah........why again?

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

No offense to you or anything like that, but Ben Stein!!! He should totally be famous. He wrote a lot of presidential speeches and stuff, and he had "Win Ben Stein's money" that was a great show. He totally deserves to be famous, besides, he was in Ferris Buler's Day Off. That's a great film. You should watch it if you haven't yet. He had a few other parts here and there in the whole movie industry. I wish to amend your post so that Ben Stein is no longer on the list of people who shouldn't be famous. In his place, I should be Paris Hilton's partner is destroying America - Nicole Richie, or maybe Simon from American Idol (no musical background whatsoever, just a jackass, and he becomes famous for it), or maybe the subway guy - I was fat, but I ate subs, now I'm not as fat - comeon people do that all the time. Anyhow, so there it is.

~Liz~

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

* minus the I in front of "should be".

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Yeah, you know, me...the real me...

BEN STEIN? That's guy's my hero or something, for all those reasons up there. Simon has a background in the music business. But Jarod, the subway guy? Yeah, definitely shouldn't be that famous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home