Monday, May 08, 2006

CRAP

okay so i have been gone from the internet world for a couple of days. i come back to find no comments. well, none worthy of doing a random shit segment on. so i decided to take a pole.

a. has my blog been that boring

or

b. have they been so random your speechless

or

c. other/ newyork absatins courtesly/ haven't read/ misc.

so answer this pole please. but in your comments write just the letter that agree's with your statement. and then for my next post we will do precentages. yeah math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

D - finals

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

c. other... I do not leave a comment on every interesting post I have read. I only comment when I feel a comment is beneficial.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger FlutinKat said...

D: My reading of blogs has been so irregular that I usually don't catch them till they're past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home