Friday, May 12, 2006

DI-ISH YET UN-DI-ISH

here is my philosophical thought for the year. i always here remarks such as that's just you, or very di-ish. or a very diana thing to do. which I DO NOT DENY. for some strange reason i do things that other do not. but then i think of my people. you know, the people who read this blog thing excluding kyle of course. we all do things that are very...um......like megan does megan things, and tabz does definite tabz thing. and richard is richard. but my question is what makes us......us. is it our name, is it our hair. is it our glasses or height. although these are physical things, i think they have a huge impact on our personality. i mean i am very proud at my red hair. well....i was until it went blon-brown-color. but it is back, my red hair. i am just curious. and what is crystal without her pink color surounding her. crystal is pink-and pink is crystal. oh well..... retorichal questions?

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Tabz said...

you told me pictures where are they i dont get it im confused

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger di hu said...

i would never forget u

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

DI-ISH. DI ISH. DISH. DISH. DISH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home