Friday, September 15, 2006

FUCK FACE

yeah so i studied and studied for this test....(okay i at least studied really hard the night before) and i figuried i am screwed. phenetics is so hard. i don't know my i's from my I's or m u's from my U's and especially my r's from my 3's. i usually hang out with fotinni for an hour before this class, and while i was cramming for the test she noticed i was grunting more than usual.

fotinni: "what's wrong"
diana: "this test....how do you say diet"
fotinni: "diet"
diana: "see u said d ai I t , just like i did but my professor says d ai ^ t , what if we dont say things the same way. i am so going to fail. FUCK!!!"
fotinni: "don't say that think positive!!"

and so i did. i used fuck and positiveness to create the ultimate face.....fuck face that is!!!!




1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Would this have anything to do with the IPA?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home