Thursday, April 27, 2006

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO STAR

Supposably video killed the radio star. but in my case a star is born. yep, that's right i am going to be on the radio. 98.9 KYIS FM friday morning, April 28th at 7:30 in the morning. i get a free brunch. now technically, whether or not i will actually be speaking on the radio is still in question, but i am hoping that with my up beat personality and my good looks (wink*wink*) u people of the world will be able to hear my voice. plus it has been a life long goal of mine (yes, really) to wear those funky headphones those people use to do radio talk. how awesome would that be!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Nifty cool amazing awesome, that's how awesome that would be. Hey, what's this for?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger di hu said...

oh my bad i won. i called in and won.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home