Wednesday, April 26, 2006

RANDOM SHIT VI

alright, so i read i comment that i loved. it reminded me of something funny, and embarassing.
Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...
Well, like you said, you all laughed about it later, so no harm done (i think)...
I imagine it's like that time in taboo about the ghetto.

the part highlighted in this color is the part that i like. which reminds me. i want to play taboo again. it's my favorite game. but yes. if any one doesn't know the story, which i believe everyone knows but here we go. we were playing a game called taboo. (taboo involves u trying to get others to say one word like SCHOOL with out saying certain other words like STUDENT, TEACHER, CLASSROOM, PRINCIPAL) anyways, my word was GHETTO. i shouted out the first thing i could think of (which i seem to be really good at doing) and i said where "black people live" the worst thing is that everyone on my team replied with "GHETTO". so that is my funny story again, it brought back good memories. i like hanging out with you all, we need to try to get together over the summer, k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home