Monday, April 24, 2006

EMBARRASSING STORY

so here is a story for ya. i am at work. mike and devaughn are the other people i am working with. anyways they kept coming over too my section because we were dead board. they were talking to me and stuff. i told them they could help me by facing. and mike said "why would i do that, G" and devaughn said he had to go to the bathroom so he couldn't. then devaughn left. after he was gone mike started to help me. and i thanked him for helping me. he said "no prob. G, you my homey". devaughn came back and i said "look, i have a slave working for me want to join?"

did i mention both devaughn and mike are black.

6 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Wow Di...that's kinda racist. I must say though, I like your ebonics transcriptions.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger di hu said...

the point of the story was that i didn't think, my sister is my slave, everyone who helps me is "my slave" but i didn't relieze that their ancestors really were slaves until they got mad. but we just joked and laughed about it afterwords, i just couldn't believe is said that. but at the same time i could believe that i said that. get it?

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Tabz said...

and the rule is.... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I must say, I probably would have done something ot the same. I really don't think about race, or color or anything like that. It doesn't matter to me, it shouldn't matter to anyone else. Frankly, I'm kindda tired of people taking it the wrong way because it might mean something else from someone else. They should get to know you and realize you don't mean it in the same way that someone else would.

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Well, like you said, you all laughed about it later, so no harm done (i think)...I imagine it's like that time in taboo about the ghetto.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger di hu said...

yes, i think it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home