Wednesday, April 12, 2006

THAN II

once again it's time for some THAN!!!!!! here is a conversation we had.........(it has been edited and modified for di's blog)

Tabz: hi than it's me di
Jonathan Trammel: o.O isn't this tabz's account?
Tabz: yes i am in norman and stopped by to see tabz
Tabz: but i am glad i caught u
Tabz: i need u
Jonathan Trammel: what do you need?
Tabz: but not like katherine needs u
Tabz: lol
Jonathan Trammel: lol. good. not sure I can handle multiple women
Tabz: i need another than segment
Tabz: for my blog
Tabz: under than
Tabz: THAN
Jonathan Trammel: huh? why another Than segment?
Tabz: it's a perment segment in ur name
Tabz: unless u don't want it
Jonathan Trammel: I thought the last segment was permanent
Tabz: oh um a reaccurring segment
Tabz: THAN
Tabz: THAN II
Tabz: THAN III
Jonathan Trammel: DIANA!
Jonathan Trammel: oh
Jonathan Trammel: thought you were just being excited
Jonathan Trammel: well, you're probably that too
Tabz: of course
Tabz: unless u don't want to be a segment
Jonathan Trammel: well I'm not really funny on demand <_<;;; color="#6600cc">Tabz: i am not asking u to be funny
Tabz: just ur self
Tabz: which is funny enough
Jonathan Trammel: so what part of me and I being?
Jonathan Trammel: am I* even
Tabz: just our conversations on im if i ever catch u
Tabz: like this one will go up
Tabz: i might edit though
Tabz: to make it smoother
Tabz: but ur permission first
Jonathan Trammel: yeah, sure. post away
Jonathan Trammel: feel free to edit out my spelling errors though ^-^;
Tabz: hey r u going to ashley's wedding
Jonathan Trammel: aw crap, when is that again? I think she lost my address
Jonathan Trammel: so I haven't gotten a formal invite
Tabz: u might want to make sure ur invited
Tabz: no offense
Jonathan Trammel: yeah, I know
Tabz: tabz says u can have hers
Tabz: she is not going
Tabz: and kyle is upset that he got drafted so u can have his draft too
Tabz: see u will get to go and be in the wedding
Tabz: kinda
Jonathan Trammel: in it?
Tabz: drafted for a set up or take down crew
Tabz: and will miss either part of the wedding and or reception
Tabz: depending on what u r
Tabz: according to ashleys' organazational planz
Tabz: anyways i have to go now
Tabz: edmond away
Jonathan Trammel: before you go
Jonathan Trammel: what's ashely's email address?
Tabz: good question
Jonathan Trammel: ashley@ou.edu ???
Tabz: yes u r correct
Tabz: i also get an award for being a dork
Tabz: tabz said
Tabz: okay well gotz to go
Jonathan Trammel: byez
.....................................LATER THAT DAY...............
di: hello again
katana317: 'allo
di: this is the part where u secretly respond with some cryptic remark
katana317: you just THINK I'm online
di: okay so if ur not online where r u hiding
di: in a bath tub?
katana317: yep
di: in a bath tub with someone else?
di: hmmmmmmmmm?
katana317: I would....
di: but
katana317: but I don't have anyone
di: oh is katherine in stillwater i forgot sorry
di: u could be taking a bath with george
katana317: HELL NO
katana317: -,-

.........................THE END...............................


thanks for joining us and stayed tune for next time on THAN we will ask him what happens when a banana turns purple?

3 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

okay... I think you're scaring the poor boy.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger FlutinKat said...

I have to agree with Meo... ^_^; You are not allowed to psychologically damage my boyfriend, however hilarious it may be.

Also, if you want him to reply to these segments, you're gonna have to allow anonymous comments.

That is all. :)

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

He he he...these THAN segments are priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home