Saturday, April 01, 2006

BOWLING PEOPLE BOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know whether to be sad, mad or upset. okay i am not really mad, but yes i am. bowling was in norman, and noone showed. everyone had good reasons i bet, but i really wanted to see everybody. i bet if i had said it was someone's birthday you might have showed. it was just me, crystal, and tabz. and rachel, but she didn't bowl. but she didn't bring in negitivity either which is a good thing. i guess what i am trying to say is that for some reason i didn't fully enjoy myself bowling. maybe my expectations were too high, in the fact that i thought i was going to see my friends. who knows, or maybe i am pmsing again, wait......that was last week. or maybe i just need kyle to put me in a better mood. i just was really excited to see people, and i didn't.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger FlutinKat said...

I didn't even know about it, sorry. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home