Tuesday, March 21, 2006

TECHNOLOGY SUCKS!!!

any ways so i set my alarm for 5:00am in the morning to do my paper, and of course the alarm does not go off. luckily i woke myself up at 6:00am. or technically the birds woke me up. normally i would say damn birds, but they deserve props. (PROPS TO THE BIRDS!!!) my sister got a job on on the border as a waitress, but braums offered her more money to stay. i talked to crystal she is back from her trip, and i had a test to day. also i caught my other teacher on a grading error dont u just love/hate that. one u get a higher grade (yeah!) but then u have to tell a teacher she is wrong. scary place to be. gots to go to work. medevil fair i am going both friday (march 31) and Saturday (april 1st) . i am imposing a rule, no jokes on our group if u go saturday. k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home