Monday, April 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

it's renee's birthday today. April 11th!!!!!!! let's wish her a happy birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERY RENEE' HUMPHREY
now i know u r all probably jelous that i gave her a shout out for her birthday, but she is my sister. i can't accedently forget her birthday. and it's worse cause i live with her. so if i forget it i am dead. well i have a long day ahead of me, i think. but good news is my class is canceled. (my first class that is) so i can sleep in. and i will be starting a count down till my massage. 1 DAY LEFT. and if she is good i will till u. 35 dollars for over an hour. dear lord my back hurts. lets us have an interview with my back.

di: so BACK, how have u been doing
BACK: no so good. my owner takes her stress out on her shoulders which eventually leads to the leymph noads in her head which cause her tension headaches. but luckily she hasn't had any headaches, but the pain has moved from her upper back to her lower back. we r quite worried. especially since for several days now we have had extreme difficulty getting out of bed. it's like if she moves, she kills me. i don't want her to kill me. i just want to live.
di: oh no she is killing u
BACK: no u idiot, ur killing me. it's me ur back. hello!!!!

this now ends this conversation with my back

BACK: u can't shut me up i am ur back pay attention to me!! pay attentio........................

3 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger di hu said...

IT'S BEEN DUELY NOTED THAT I CAN'T SPELL

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

That sounds like a fun existance...the talking back thing, I mean.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Tabz said...

u tell your sis happy bday for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home