Saturday, November 25, 2006

KARMA

so i diana elaine humphrey, have streaks. good streaks, bad streaks, and annoying streaks. well a couple of days ago i had what i am going to call GOOD KARMA streak. 5 days of pure coolness.

1. it all started saturday when i went to taco bell to get lunch. i went through the drive through and placed my order. The lady at the first window reconized me. I waited on her alot when i worked at Bennigan's. She said i was a good waitress and gave me my order for free.

2. now it's sunday and i have the evening off. renee' and i usually go out when we both have an evening off. so i asked her if she wanted to go eat at johnny carinos. we were going to catch a movie at the dollar theater, so it wasn't completely out of our way. it turned out crystal was having a bad night, so us showing up cheered her up. and she gave us a whole bunch of free things. also one of her co-workers sat down and we had a nice conversation. we paid like 10 bucks for like 25 dollars worth of food.

3. now it's monday and i am panicking. i have an artificial cake due tomorrow, (aka tuesday) so i run to hobby lobby and talk with someone about how to make a cake with out making it. anyway when i went to go check out it was like 5 bucks instead of $12.00. when i asked the checkout girl why it was so cheap, she said for today only the items i got, (fake stems) are half off. so i paid and thanked my ancestors, rainbows, and lepircons, for my good luck. at this point i has just considering my self lucky. then i went over to ace hardware and got lost. i couldn't find this plaster puddy thing anywhere. so i asked for help, and he showed me. i told him all about my project and asked him if he think it would work. he said yes and asked which highschool my project was for. well i turned as red as my hair and said i am in college. i also asked him if he had a bucket i could buy so i could mix the platter puddy stuff in. he showed me the buckets, picked one up that said ACE HARDWARE on it, and he told me that since it was for school he wouldn't charge me for the bucket. which is good cause this small bucket was $2.50. and he didn't charge me for it. then i went home and saw renee' was up. i asked her if she wanted to go eat lunch. there is a resturanunt called bunny's onions burgers that i haven't been to in a long time. i asked her if she wanted to go there. she said that she really wanted to go to jimmy's egg, but that she wouldn't mind going to bunny's. so finally i convienced her to go to bunny's. while she was getting ready i told her about how lately i have been getting alot of free stuff. i told here that i think karma is paying me back for all my niceness, and then i quickly knocked on wood. because i know that when it ended all the bad karma would kick me in the butt. so we went and it was packed. i mean i have never seen this resturaunt like this. and there was only one cook and two waitresses. we put in our order and waited. i am not sure how long we waited, but at one point the cook/owner asked if we had been helped. and we said yep, i believe that we are the last order you have. she looked at her pile and there was like 10 ahead of us. she appoligized for out wait. and we said don't worry about it. when it was finally ready she gave it to us. but here is the kicker. renee' and i ordered 1 buger and 1 order of fries, we usually split things. what we got was 2 burgers and 2 orders of fries. she gave us free food. at that moment i knocked on wood again, and good thing too cause it only got better.

4. after pulling an allnighter on my cake i called a friend up, his name is brian. i asked him if i could come over. i needed to stay awake while my cake dried. i knew that once i had gone to sleep i wouldn't wake up. he told me to come on over, and when i showed up he had free food for me. he works at pinara (or how ever u spell it) bread. i had a free bagel with cream cheese. a couple of hours later i am done with school and ....well....i am not going to get into details but lets just say i had a full afternoon with fotinni and helping out crystal. it was so much fun!!!!! after crystal got out of class, we went to her house. the three of us (crystal, fotinni, and me) were going out. i hadn't really felt that tired all day until at crystal's apartment where i practically fell asleep watching tv. then we went out, had fun. and after words we wanted to get some food. but it was almost 2:00 in the morning. we stopped by wendy's and i asked them when they closed. the guy told me they close in 3 minutes. so i said,
"hey don't worry about it, we will go somewhere else have a nice night."
and the guy started aurguing with me and said
"hey don't worry about it what can i get u."
and i said "that i use to work a drivethru once and i really hated people coming in last minute. and that i wasn't going to do that to him"
and he said well thanks but could u pull around to the first window. and so i did and each of us got free large (okay i think they were really a size small, but since i usually only get a junior it was big) frosty. to make another long story short ate food, went to bed, the end.

5. the next day i got up went home, and took a shower. when i got out kyle's mom called. so i ran out the door and met with her for lunch. i asked her out to lunch earlier in the week without kyle's knowledge. but anyway she paid for lunch. i didn't excpect her too, i even fought with her over it a little but i also knew that if his mom was anything like kyle fighting with her was futile so i gave in and let her by lunch.

that is all my happy karmaness. now it's only been 2 days since the end of my happy karmaness, but the bad karmaness week has begun.

1. that same day i went home to my mom. the whole family was there, my mom, my dad, and my two sisters and i. but the bad karma part is my mom got drunk. that's all i am really going to say about that one, oh and she wouldn't speak to anyone until the next day.
2. i worked on thanksgiving i call that bad karma regardless
3. wlagreens made me spend 60 dollars on there black friday sell
4. i should have gotten fired or written up yesterday but i didn't. i was reading a book on the sales floor while eating beef jeerky. a big nono. mr. miller was kind, and i thanked him for not punnishing me. he just yelled at me.
5. then it turns out that 100 dollars was missing from register 1. we hired a new girl, and we think she stole it. because of the info i told them. i said she checkout with my at my register with over 80 dollars worth of stuff and paid with a 100 dollar bill. which is exactly how much is missing from register 1. this is considered bad karma cause i hate being a tattle tale, and bad things always happen to those people.

well it's now saturday and i go to work in 25 minutes. it's only going to get worse. my bad week of karma, so i will write to tell you how it went. i will get to see kyle to night, but that won't be fun either. his mom told him about our lunch, he told me, "lucy, u got some splaining to do!!!"
so yeah i am in a bit of trouble. but that's who i am.

peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihave the qustion crystal did. and i had fun to. we should do again maybe when shcool out or something.

Did kyle really say because if he did that really funny and that made my day.

sorry about the bad karma. I kind of have to with to many project i don't think i will have much free time until christmas break . but will we see. bye

Fotini

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Dude, if they're making you spend money on crap you don't want, it's time to find a new employment situation. Oh, and I mean Dude with the utmost femaleialitiness.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tabz said...

ok i know what we had for BF sale how in hell did you spend 80 dollars? o and ya for good happiness and working was both good and bad cause you got paid extra!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home