Monday, February 27, 2006

WOW ITS BEEN AWHILE

i go away for one weekend and it's like AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! central. oooh, funny story i got online for like 5 min and everyone im's me. i felt loved. so thank u to those who said hi!!!! also it's good to be back. i love my so called "vacation time" . even though friday night was a lot more fun than my visit on Saturday night it was still great to see him. yes i am still with him. although i think by now the only ones that r shocked r those new friends i meet. i wonder how everyone would take it if we weren't together. i also wonder if we were ever one of those couples that when we got together everyone was secretly planning when we would break up. believe me i have done that to some people. i honestly have wondered what other people say about me. not that i would dwell on it or take offense to it, i was just always curious. am i the stupid one or the clown. am i awful/rude or just too truthful. a curious thing to ponder (plunder) about and ponder (plunder) i think i will.

p.s. this blog has been editied and formated to the likes of individuals who r more awake than i was at the time i wrote it, it was edited on the day after it was written, whatever day that was. also plundering was kept in there for the individuals who have a firm belief in plundering and pirates. ARRRRR!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger di hu said...

wow i didn't think people would tell me how they think about me, i was just writing a blog, but thanks. oh and i am not upset it takes a lot more than telling me the truth to piss me off.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Mr. Greene (and His Orchestra) said...

Be there plundering? Where be the booty? Arrrrrr!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home