Monday, March 06, 2006

RANDOM SHIT III

my favorite section but today we will have a serious one. todays comment is.........
Elizabeth said... Bowling!!!! Yay! & I must say, great post. I think I really needed that one. Thanks DH. although i am funny. and beautiful and smart, and pretty. i hope to share my thoughts and feelings with u so that together we can try to figure out the diana. this is something that i have been trying to do for years. what "elizabeth" said made me happy. i was debating last time if i should comment on this one or richards. i chose richard's cause i could make it fun and entertaining. but i hope that sometimes i can help, reach peoples hearts, and just say things that other's can't. i think i am addicted to blogging as much as i am bowling which is funny because they both start with B's and was introduced to me by tabz (and elizebeth) but there names don't start with B's.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Tabz said...

um ya that was random

 

Post a Comment

<< Home